Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Plan...

We have accomplished quite a bit since arriving here on the Outer Banks!  The girls are registered for school.   I found a Mommy & Me group and joined it!  I was able to join a softball team.  We got our library cards.  My amazing mommy took care of all the details of getting the furniture to us and getting our house on the market!  Our house is now FULL!  I got my fishing license and we've fished a few times now.  Steve has continued to not feel good and feel like something terrible is wrong until a couple of days ago!  He has turned a corner and so shall I!  My Plan is to start getting this house into shape.  Today we have a play to go to and then tomorrow my sister-in-law is meeting to get the girls for a couple of days.  I'm going to work really hard to have lots of this house done by the time they get back on Saturday.  I have to get the downstairs stuff organized so that I know what I'm keeping to use now and what I'm keeping to pack away until who knows when.  There is a mountain of craft supplies that have to be organized.  Lots of clothes that have to be decided on and then organized for easy access.  Lots to do.  I'm going to face all of this with joy, why?  Because I have stuff to organize!  Because I have a roof over my head!  Because I am blessed!  It really should be fun if I go into it believing that it will be fun!  Sometimes it's just a mindset....


No comments:

Post a Comment