Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Goodness!


We had my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and nephew over for the night and so I wanted to make something for breakfast that was quick and yummy!  I enjoyed these so much, I had to share them with you!  So easy...So good!  It all starts with Grands Flaky Biscuits!  I hardly ever measure so if you are a specific kind of baker and follow a recipe word for word, stop reading right now.
Take the biscuits and make them as flat as you can, thin them out until they are kind of like pancakes.  I just smooshed them with my fingers.  I took each biscuit and coated it with a mixture of white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.  I coated it really good and then rolled it up and cut it into thirds.  Then I took a tiny muffin pan and put each third into a pocket.  I used the run off of sugar & cinnamon and poured it on top of each muffin.  Then I baked them as the packaging said.  While they were baking I made up a sugar glaze with confectioner sugar, melted butter and a couple of tablespoons of milk.  When the rolls were done I poured some glaze on top and let them cool just enough to grab and go!  Everyone really loved them!  I hope you enjoy them, too!  :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment