Thursday, October 24, 2013

Easy Microwave Peanut Butter & Chocolate Fudge


I have really enjoyed "getting to know" Courtney through her Women Living Well website and now her book.  She is an inspiration to stay at home Christian mommies that need some genuine outlooks on life!  I was checking out her blog and found a recipe for Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge.  You can go check it out here:  http://womenlivingwell.org/2013/10/easy-peanut-butter-fudge-in-the-microwave/  After looking at the recipe I realized I had all the ingredients plus some!  Yippee!  You know me, I have to change things up a bit so I added chocolate chips so that it's more of a chocolate/peanut butter fudge. It still turned out awesome!  (I made two goofs that I will correct the next time I make it - I forgot the vanilla AND I on ly put a little over a cup of confectioners sugar - oops!!)  I'm going to be sharing with my new sweet friend and Youth Pastor at our church MaryAnn!  She totally went out of her way for me and I really appreciated it!!

So....here's the recipe with changes:


No comments:

Post a Comment